Pursuant to my rights under the Florida Public Records Act, we are kindly requesting the following documentation, which we understand to be held by your agency for the property/business located at 289 NW 23 St. and two abutting addresses under the same name, Centro.
- Certificates of Use on record
- Copy of permit for outdoor tent on record
- Any additional Building Permits
- Business Tax Receipt on record
- Alcohol License on record
- Copies of - CO/TCO on record
- Copy of outdoor warrant – which specifies that music must not be outdoors, post 11 p.m., currently not being enforced by City of Miami
- Total number of violations on file from Code Enforcement
- Copy of Fire Department Permit – specifically the fire egress/ingress documentation, sprinkler approvals
- Capacity documentation
- Any correspondence associated with this location, between the City of Miami Code Compliance Department, Zoning Department and Building Department
- Off Duty Police Invoices and surcharge totals for officers hired by the establishment from 10-1-18 to present day
We kindly ask for a determination on this request within 10 days of your receipt of it, and an even prompter reply if you can make that determination without having to review the record[s] in question.