- Please be as specific as possible when requesting records.
- For electronic records, key words and search terms that are overly broad may result in responses that contain thousands of documents.
- For additional information, email PublicRecords@miamigov.com.
- Don't forget to look at the "All Requests" tab to see if the records you are searching for were previously provided in another request.
- Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in person.